Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine is here again

It's a world celebration of love being everywhere. Time to share, time to give and receive love that are expressed in all ways you can verbally, physically, or even silently through means of a little gift and a valentine card, and a time for gathering free chocholate... :p

In contrast, on this year's val's day I have myself study for database re-exam..(I missed it last time because I came in the wrong hour and the exam had already finished LOL). Honestly I am feeling a little bit lonely but still happy as I can feel love is in the air and everywhere today (j/k). I received some valentine sms from my friends there. From my heart thankss...*sigh I love you so much. My honey? he doesn't want to disturb my study so he stays at home :)

My wish for you all is that to keep this valentine spirit alive in your daily life on only on this valentine day. Nothing's wrong with caring and loving someone everyday, isn't it? It's also commanded by God to do so, to love Him with all your hearts and to love your neighbors as you love yourself.
Love never fails, therefore don't be upset when the people we love and care about do not reply in the way that we have been expecting.

To love is daring to take all the consequences that may come with it. It's the most wonderful feeling when someone you love loves you back in return. If it is a true love, sure you will feel hurt many times but strong enough to bear the pain...
As love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

At last happy valentine again, share it with the person you love
*listening to You Belong to Me....(humming)*