Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Father

My Father is very big
He is so great and enormous, more than you can imagine
I cannot see His face nor how He looks like
but I can feel His presence
and I know is that He's always there for me

My Father is very kind
I ask so many things and I have so many wishes
Most of the time, He would give everything that I ask in His name
If only I do His commands first and be obidient and full hearted
He fullfils my needs and never lets me lack of something
However, I often ask for more and yet I forget to say thank you after my wishes are granted
Though I know all He ask is giving thanks with a grateful heart

My Father knows everything
He knows what is the best for me
But still I often do everything with my ways
and He seems say nothing about what I am doing by myself
then I make mistakes and have no way out
With a shy face, I come back to Him and ask Him to solve my problems
He smiles and make a way for me

My Father is full of love
and I know He loves me and you very much
Therefore, He never gets tired reminding me of my bad-deeds
and teach me hard how to behave as His daughter
I become upset and try to run away from Him
I think He doesn't care anymore when I'm away from Him
but the truth is that I close my eyes and ears from His voice
Then I realize I was wrong and
with a shame on my face and a regretful heart, I come back to Him
I am scared that He would reject me as I have become a bad bad child
but when I cry for forgiveness and confess all of my sins
He hugs me tight and says "welcome back my child, I have been waiting for you all the time"
and I cry even more, I'm relieved that I'm home

My Father is very big and high
When I look upon, I couldn't see His face because it's too bright and shiny
Strange, but I can tell when He's smiling or angry to me
Although physically I'm an adult
With Him, I always be His little girl
singing and dancing happily in front of Him
telling Him all my problems, complaints and what have happened today
He always listens all the things that I am saying patiently
For me, He is always be the one that I can rely on all the times,
my comfort and shelter

Before I say something, my Father knows and understands me very well.
He knows when I am tired enough,
then He let me go to sleep and send His angels to guide me.
I just wanna say, I'm thankful to be your daughter.