Sunday, October 01, 2006

Autumn Anime 2006

By the end of Summer 2006, some my favourite animes have come to their end. Some of those are Honey and Clover II (bubye my beloved Shinobu Morita), School Rumble Ni gakki (can't wait for the 3rd term), Ouran Hosto Bu (*sigh I miss you Kyouya, Renge-chan, and Tamaki), and not forget to mention xxxholic (*ike..Watanuki kun). Moreover, in the coming weeks, I think Nihon Hikkimori Kyoukai youkoso! and NANA will have to finalize their story too. So sadd...

Anyway as the season is changing to Autumn, I am more than ready to start watching new animes hehehe...so here are my new watching list:

  • Dr. Gray (exorcist-like anime, dark but funny)
  • Death Note (finally the anime is being produced hohohoho...)
  • Asatte no Houkou (I recall the AIR anime except there is less humour this time, quite boring sometimes -__-)
  • Ghost Hunt (the first episode doesn't impress that much; a bit creepy with some light comedies. However, the story seems going to be interesting series)
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (a bit alike F4, four bishounen and one ugly-duck-like girl, I can't stop laughing while watching it; unfortunately the graphic is rather dissapointing)
  • Negima (no other than the new version of mahou sensei negima)
  • Bartender?? (this is a quite mature and yet not common anime about god-hand bartender)