Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Finally...

Finally...I made it so far, my burden has gone, all left is only the presentation for International Business Plan...you see, far from impossible doesn't mean impossible *smiling
I thank GOD, He makes everything possible...

The question now...am I ready to graduate?
Trully..I'm not ready, I tell myself many times that I still want to learn more as a student..to prepare my future and what I'd like to pursue when I'm joining the real world. The world of independence when I will be "a person" or "an adult" who is able to say proudly to my parents that I am now ready to make my life.

Moreover, I'm not ready yet to be apart from him... :) well you know what I mean.
I don't know...if I really have to finish all of this and go back to my country, shall I let him go perhaps? or would I be ready to be in very long distance relationship?

Dear...I am lost and confused..I wish I could read your mind to see what your heart's desire is..
I know that long distance is hardly worked and I don't want to keep ourselves dreaming of the future that we never know when it would be happening....Uuhh what a thought.

Well forgetting those silly thoughts, my next study plan has nothing to do with my feeling because this is only my selfish wish :p I just hope that everything is working as I have planned and, of course, it has to be in HIS will too.