Friday, June 23, 2006

Doki doki suru

Do you remember the first time you're falling in love? Well I'm kind of reminiscing those moments when watching this Taiwanese version of Itazura na Kiss. It is all about the bitter and sweet of liking someone for long time without any certainty until it ends up with being in a certain kind of relationship. Have you ever got such an experience? I have got it once or maybe twice in my whole lifetime.

Believe it or not, actually it is really exciting when you are in the middle of that period.

Wondering all days about what kind of girls he does like,

Questioning whether he will like me back when he knows I have a crush on him,

Denying ourselves not liking him at all when someone is guessing our feeling

And also some jealously and feelings hurt when he gets closer to certain girls.

Could those be one of the best parts in a love story?

Most of us who have been or are in a relationship might have forgotten the very first chemistry and emotions that occurred in the beginning of a relationship. Even worse, some of us are start thinking there is nothing special anymore between us; and everything becomes so plain, common and that is it. The only reason we stay together is the time and cost we have spent together and they are not inexpensive.

In this case, those moments of liking someone are indeed the best part of being a couple. Ok this part stops at this point because I am not in the mode of talking about the bittersweet to be in a relationship.

Back to the topic. When finally the person that we like show signs he seems like us too, everything is getting more thrilling and we start thinking of what would happen next. I used to have so many imaginations too about what I think he would do and say to me. Just thinking of those made me suddenly laugh and smile with no reasons and people around me considered I was out of my mind. Everyday was daydreaming time. It was silly but exciting.

I feel like watching myself several years ago when watching the drama. To see the main actress's expression while giving a glimpse to and adoring the boy that she likes from distance. The boy actually has never given her any attention and seems ignoring her all the times. When at last, he saved her from a group of gangster, the girl felt her heartbeat beating faster because he finally noticed her existence and he held her hand tightly. After that incident, apparently, everything was back to normal like nothing has ever happened. Until one day, they were arguing each other and the boy couldn't stand anymore and suddenly kissed her to shut her mouth up. (KyaaAAAaaa...I almost screamed loudly)

Later on in the story, the boy finally realized that he had the same feeling towards the girl. Even though, yet he intentionally ignored, played with her heart, and enjoying the cute funny angry disappointed expressions on her face.

Such a simple plot but it gives more intense feeling to me when some scenes resembling my first memories with him :) :) ...Maybe I would say that first time experiences of holding hand, first kiss, feeling jealous, and making up again are some of the most beautiful moments in life.

hohoho I can't wait to go home and continue watching some more episodes....

Again this post has no point after all...gomen (-__-#)