Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Lately

  • My bank pas is blocked because ABN Amro bank claimed that someone tried to copy my pin number.
  • They told me that they have ordered me a new card or two new cards and I should have received in in five days, it's been 2 weeks but none of the card reaches me until today.
  • I've got pissed off because of the teller told me to keep waiting until this week and if I needed some money, he asked me to go to Schiphol airport...what the **** there's no solution!!!
  • I couldn't pay with a card, could not buy a train ticket in the machine, and the worst thing I cannot print my dissertation as everything is using chipknip....I was so depressed and forced my bf to lend me his card.
  • Finally, I went to another branch of the bank, he comforted me by changing my address temporarily and ordering me a new card.....I'm waiting...

  • My bad, I was too hurry handing my dissertation in and some parts are still missing..too late
  • My bad time, I went to a his house to return the card but no one was there, I was waiting 15 minutes imagining someone would open the door for me and then we would eat the warm subway bread together. I called around but could reach no one and finally decided going back home by metro.
  • He called me that he was on the way back home..and hurrily I took another metro to his house. Unfortunately, I came 10 minutes earlier. No one was there...my hands were almost frozen while bringing a plastic bag with a "not-warm anymore" sub way bread. My bad..I shouldn't have returned that quick.
  • I couldn't stand with the cold, I haven't eaten enough since that morning, my stomach was singing happilly. Finally, I warmed up myself in the indoor stairs eating a leftover kit kat that I found in my bag.
  • When..he was finally back, I just felt like to cry for no reason.