Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Unpredictable weather

Holland is the country with the worst weather that I've ever known. In a day, you will need to bring your raincoat, umbrella, and also your sunglasses. Even now is still summer, the sun has not been shinning since the last six weeks. The fall seems coming earlier this year (note: Fall starts on September 21st). Sometimes when I went to my office, my friend said that I was wearing my winter clothes in summer. But it was really damn cold. On the other day, such as this morning, I wear my turtle neck t-shirt since I noticed that the sky was quite cloudy from my window and I remembered the weather forecast told that the sun won't shine until tomorrow. Suddenly when I came out, the sun started shinning and increased the temperature....great!!, I have chosen the wrong costume again.


The weather forecast is never 100% right, it can be totally wrong in a day. In two websites such as yahoo and msn I never find the weather forecasts in the same area are completely the same. Slightly similar yes, but not identic at all. Is God having His own plan? Or perhaps He's playing dice now to decide whether it should be raining or sunshine.

This weather forecast phenomenon has shown that human's ability to observe the truth is limited. Therefore in normal case such as observing the ancestor of human being or evolution theories, everyone hardly ends up with same conclusions.
(The questions below are free quoted from many sources with biblically ways of answering so if you don't agree feel free to think by your own :p )
  • Is that right that human comes from ape species who went through the evolution process for centuries? Well, I don't know all I know that Adam and Eve are the first two persons on earth and we were created based on HIS image (Genesis 1:26). I think that's a good thing to know that I wasn't created like the monkey (lol).
  • Is it true that our earth will end soon if the commet really out of its orbit and crush and will it be our doom day? When is the last day of this earth? Maybe it's true that the earth will be destroyed because of the meteor or other galaxy's stuff because on that day, the sky will be dark and everything would be burnt in fire and made dissappeared from the surface no one knows when the day will come, one thing for sure the earth will come to end when He comes again for the second time to judge the living and the dead.(2 Peter 3:10-13)
  • How does a life after dead look like? it depends how your life goes when you are still living. (Efesus 5:15-16)
Well that's life, everything is full of mysteries as the Almighty Creator, He is mysterious with His own plans. However, back to the weather forecast, I still need it anyway to plan my day. Just assume those weather forecasts are the cheats of God's plans. Thanks God for making my day (no certain reason of writing this post actually). Owari...