Thursday, May 17, 2007

Water shortage in Holland

I don't know if I write the title correctly. As you know that Holland is one of those countries where you can drink the water directly from the tap. But...since yesterday the local newspaper warned the people not to drink from the tap because the tapwater company, PWN found that the water is containing e-coli bacteria the news. Who said that it is impossible to happen in the developed country like Holland. Well, as you see, it is possible (some say it is only a politic played by the government to increase the water plumb tax and other say it could be part of end-time prophecy.. who knows)

Honestly, I don't know until when this situation will last. Now I have to cook water before drinking it. Otherwise, I have to buy bottles of mineral water from the supermarket.
Wow...this is quite an experience.