Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oshimai

My internship has been over about more than a week ago. Not so many words too say but I'm very satisfied with my result. I think I've been a bit more mature, haven't I?
Have more confidence, not scared anymore to be a bit talkative and communicative as I've been trained in the last 12 months to interact with many people from different companies, cultures, and positions. Well not 100% true but I feel I'm improved *proud (self declaration).

Thanks to my beloved boss, Osada-san who has granted me an opportunity to work as a trainee. I always remember her as a supervisor who likes telling a lot of stories, we could talk for whole days about different things that happened in our surroundings and when I told her my stories she amazingly recalls all of them. During my stay there, she always cared about me, prepared a croissant for my breakfast everyday, always ready to answer my questions and never got tired helping me with my projects. For me, she's a boss and a mother-like friend.

A special gratitute also goes to my two colleagues Misumi-san who always told me a lot of gossips and reminded me about the things that should be done and of course to Motojima-san who is patient enough to react on my strange questions.

I am pretty sure I would never find such a workplace anymore in the future. JCC is indeed the most special place for a placement. Now as I don't work there anymore, I think I will miss my office with its wonderful view of Amsterdam city that makes everyone envies us for having such a nice view. Anyway, life must go on and I cannot stay too long looking back at what I have done at JCC. Let it be one of the most exciting experiences in my life. Honestly, I'm a bit too free and having less things to do now ^^.

Rie, I'm finished too. I think now I know how you felt when you handed over your place to me a year ago. I'm having that feeling too and it's quite hard to let go. Thanks for promoting JCC to me... :) and thank you JCC for giving me the best placement place.