Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My graduation

Finally, my wish is granted Thank you God...Everyone has graduated last week was my turn. Yes I am a Bachelor of Business Administration now, a graduate from University InHolland Haarlem (Lea it is a hogeschool not university...uh oh whatever).

Actually if I think it over, what's the cool of having that title? It is simply hard to describe. All I know that I managed to complete my course on time hehe...You know what, I was even called as the first 5 to graduate. Although it was randomly decided I mean it was not based on academic grade, I was delighted to be called as the 4th graduate. My father was there standing with his camera smiling proudly while taking my picture. I couldn't see my mother and sister as they were sitting in the back. But I know that they were very happy for me.

I do not have a bunch of friends besides my classmates who also graduated on that day. But the presence of two great friends, Anton and Hariadi are more than enough. I thanked them for witnessing a modest ceremony of us. Simple but exciting though the hat was a little bit oversized oups...some of my friends couldn't wear it without holding it tight. Anna..if you read this post, I envy you because your graduation's hat was somewhat better. In the end all of us got our diploma, a silver InHolland pen, a hat, and a white rose. The roses were being put in a bucket filled with water until someone accidentally kicked it.... (> <) I personally think those events were the most interesting part of all in spite of the long diplomatic speeches from the docents.


And here is my song for celebration...1...2...3...

As we go on

We remember

All the times we

Had together

And as our lives change

Come whatever

We will still be

Friends forever



So if we get the big jobs

And we make the big money

When we look back now

Will our jokes still be funny?

Will we still remember everything we learned in school?

Still be trying to break every single rule

Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?

Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

And this is how it feels....lallalalalaaa....



After all....I am still in Holland not back yet for good.
I have an internship to finish
and new course to start in the coming 2 months.

I wonder if my life just starts here...