Friday, June 10, 2005

Misery...

What a nice weather today, unfortunately I'm not in a happy mode as the sunshine. Don't know what's wrong but I just can't feel better. I went to the city with my pals, ate ice cream, had a chicken kebab as my dinner, tried to cheer myself but it just didn't work at all. I was wishing that someone would ask me by sms how was I doing..but nothing happened with my mobile. It just keeps silent till now just it used to be everyday every night. I wish I could do the same thing..not thinking about someone and about what is he doing now? is he still sad?........I just can't. I hate myself to be like this......wanna cry but my eyes have been dry enough since the last time I cried a lot. Not many can be expected to be come true even I made a lot of wishes and pray everyday....he said he just can't; one is time-wasted and he's too lazy to do it because he's busy and another one is just too expensive to do.....What should I do???? I'm speechless and thinking to give up. have no idea except waiting and extending my patience. May God helps me through this...