Friday, March 04, 2005

Show me the meaning of being lonely

Geez I'm alone in my apartment. My housemate is on a special trip for 4 days and my other friends they're on a cruise trip. It's unusual for me to worry when I'm alone. But I really do now. I feel just empty without having my friends around; no one to talk to, no no one ever sings again in the shower, and there's none call me to join the party huhuhu...so silent..I talk to myself, force myself to do my laundry, do a little bit exercise, take a bubble bath, look for someone on the msn, turn on the music loudly or reading my course book but none changes that empty atmosphere surround me.

Now I know what is called the world without words. So boring, I walk myself back to my bed and take a little sleep. A couple hours later I wake up and look at the clock it's dinner time. I walk lazily to the kitchen and prepare a bowl of instant noodle for myself. It's so weird. I never have such a feeling before since I always enjoy myself of being alone.

I eat my noodle slowly while sitting in front of my laptop and watching an anime. The anime is not a happy movie either. It seems completing the strange atmosphere around me. I'm waiting for someone on the msn but he seems away since the afternoon till now. No other sound besides my ticking chop sticks and the movie's. I'm imagining if there's only me and my laptop in this universe (too exaggerating isn't it?). Yeah I am lonely. Do I know now the meaning of being lonely? Hmm.. maybe it's just one of the meanings. Anyway if you get such a lonely scene someday in your lifetime, to be ignorance is the best, it's a bliss (cited from Garfield comic) (^o^)v *peace*