Saturday, January 28, 2006

10 facts about "3" and me

  1. My name is formed from 3 alphabets.
  2. I was born in the third moth of the year.
  3. The year when I was born divided by 628 is equal with 3.
  4. I am now in the age that can be divided into three and result in seven.
  5. During my school life from kindergarten to college I have been living in three countries Indonesia, Holland, and Sweden.
  6. I am the eldest from the three siblings in my family.
  7. My brother, my sister, and I, were born in three different provinces in Java Island.
  8. I have a mobile number which all of the numbers except the 8 one, correlate with three and I call it a nice series-->06 45 09 (8) 327
  9. I just love this number...
  10. Finally all the things you read here are such a coincidence but after all it is true.... *put a big and proud smile*