Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Me v.s. myself


(my mobile alarm is ringing at 7.30 am)

"No, I can't make it"

"cannot wake up, too dizzy"

"I am so sick and weak"

(seeing the sky behind the curtains) "the weather is not good neither am I"
(putting hand on my forehead) "even worse now I've got fever" (actually it is the heater that creates the room temperature higher not me)


This is the recent event that mostly happens in my morning. Later on I finally realize it's all about "willingness" (and a little bit of support). I often feel so dizzy when I get up in the morning while mumbling why the night has ended. I feel like want to throw up and want to stay longer in my bed. But later in the afternoon after I start working, hey, the sickness is gone. Well, I guess I'm having morning sickness syndrome.

Why is it called morning sickness syndrome? Frankly, because I am not pregnant or even have a low tension blood or anemia or other deasease it is just kind of imaginative sickness that was created by those neurons in right brain because I'm too lazy to move my ass and go to work.

As what my dad and my friend said "laziness" is an illness. I am lazy yet pretty slow and sloppy.However as my friend said there is a way to overcome this--> by having a strong will and a goal to reach so that everyone can move on with their life and speed up the work to reach what they're dreaming on. The one who can give it is no one but themselves alone. Yes, it is so right that YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY is YOURSELF...wanna bet??

No wonder when people lost to themselves, they easilly give up on everything because the "self" always kept telling them that "there is no way-out" or "it is too far from possible" and they are FOLLOWING their thinkings.
In some rare cases or many movie stories the person ends up by having double personality (watch fighting club or me myself and Irene).
In normal case, people who start losing to themselves would likely have a similar syndrome as I do. And in my case when myself is over me, I decided to call my boss and skip the work that day. Not talking about my morning sickness syndrome. To put it simply, the symptoms can be anything that sounds negative andwhen you DECIDE to believe it is true and it happens just like that.

Dear...please be careful to what you decide to believe....
There are songs with lyrics "miracle happens when you believe" (OST Princess Diary), "There can be miracles when you believe..."(OST Prince of Egypt--Whitney & Mariah Carey). So in other way around, it is also not impossible that "tragedy and sh** do happen when you believe."

(Time to go home, I'll continue this next time :p :p LOL).