Sunday, January 09, 2005

hey..

I look at myself and think over..hey the year has changed!!

I'm thinking and ask myself...hey what r u goin to do this year??

I close my eyes and make a wish...hey could I just turn back time and stop it at the time I like most??

I open my eyes and realise...hey your vacation time is over dear..wake up!! stop dreaming, your new time has just begun..

I check my agenda...hey there are things you should finish..come on work work!!

I take a deep breath and exhale...hey there,do u know that I miss you so much?

I stare at those pictures in my laptop...I know that I'll meet you again soon in this year..the new year has just started

I shut my laptop down,
I go outside my room....hey my friends are there and say..let's eat together

I smile at them and take my place....hey guys how r ya doin??
I laugh and forget all the things I've ever thought before..geez!!

there's no certain reason why I'm writing this :p just wanna say to myself..don't worry be happy =)...God works on all things.

I've waken up..n now it's time to go to bed hihi bye bye