Monday, May 24, 2004

Just A Feelin

I believe someday if you're really the one for me, God will make us meet again someday somewhere. There will be a perfect time and place that we never have thought before. If that time comes and we're both still thinking about each others, we are really meant to be a couple. Unless, you'll find "your one" and perhaps I will too when we apart.

The most beautiful thing is to know "love" at least I ever felt it once. The growing feeling when I am with you. To love someone is a miracle although sometimes it does hurt. That would be even awesome when you feel the same way I do.

Even you don't, I'm glad that I can have a true feeling for someone. When I love you I know I can't force you to love me in the same level or even more. There is always someone who loves more than another's. There is someone who gives more than receives. It could be me or you…but who knows? As long as we keep our feelings toward each other…it will last and grow stronger everyday.

Not all loves always end with happiness, not few of them end with tears and broken hearts. As the time goes by, the wounds will recover soon but the scars left. The scars that always remind me about you and I shall not regret. I'll keep the memory of you and me in my heart. Until the day I meet you again and you're not mine anymore, only the sweet memory will be left. That time, I will be able to face you with big smile just like the first time I knew you.